Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
The electrical engineering program at the University of Evansville is a project-based program that covers all aspects of electrical engineering including electronics, electromagnetics, computer hardware, communications and control systems, power and energy systems, and electro-optics.
Here are six great reasons to major in electrical engineering at the University of Evansville:
- Our faculty are dedicated to undergraduate education. They make your learning their top priority.
- Our small classes help to ensure that you get the personal attention you need to succeed.
- Our program consists of a mix of theoretical and practical topics to help prepare you for either graduate school or immediate employment after graduation.
- Our graduates are able to choose from multiple job offers both locally and across the country.
- The demand for electrical engineering graduates is expected to remain high for the foreseeable future.
- Starting salaries for electrical engineering graduates are among the highest for all college majors.
You'll have the opportunity to study abroad and still graduate in four years. Many of our electrical engineering students spend a semester at Harlaxton College, our campus in Grantham, England. We are the only EAC-ABET accredited Electrical Engineering program in southern Indiana.